Monday, March 18, 2013

The Elite

The Elite by Kiera Cass
Series: The Selection Book 2
Release Date: April 23, 2013
Source: Kiera Cass
The Elite (The Selection, #2) 
5 out of 5 stars

Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.


*Although this book has not yet come out yet, it has not changed my review. I NEVER post spoilers*   
 
     I absolutely loved "The Elite" by Kiera Cass! To start, the cover was amazing and completely eye-catching! The minute I started reading I could not put it down! A must-read for everyone who loved The Selection! It had me crying and laughing all the way through!
    The Elite follows America Singer, as she struggles to choose between her first love, and Maxon, the prince of Illea. (This choice would not be hard for me. :) Team Maxon!) But when America chooses who she wants, will she be too late?
     The Elite had me captivated from the first chapter. Kiera Cass and her amazing writing struck again! I really fell in love with the characters that I had really liked in The Selection, and that made the book so much better for me. I really love books that make you feel like you are a part of the story, and that you know the characters personally, so you end up crying when they cry and being happy when they are happy, and The Elite really did this for me.
   I loved The Elite by Kiera Cass, so read The Selection now, and buy The Elite when it comes out in stores, on April 23!
    Are you looking forward to reading The Elite? What are some other highly anticipated sequels coming out next month?

   



4 comments:

  1. Team Maxon all the way!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really wanting to read the Selection, and since it seems like the Elite is just as good, now I really have to read it!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!

    Btw, I am currently hosting a giveaway at my blog. Feel free to joine if you have time -> http://mariusreads.blogspot.com/2013/03/blogoversary-giveaway-int.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s not fair. I can´t have an ARC because I am from Spain. AND I NEED TO READ THE ELITE!

    ReplyDelete